One of the major functions of our PTAs is to raise funds to supplement the programs and materials provided by our schools. We have a variety of events and initiatives dedicated to earning money for our schools – while providing value to our families.
- Kids Stuff Books at the EEC
- Box Tops/ Labels for Education
- Cash Back programs from Heinen’s and GFS
- Santa Shop & Super Saturday at Gilles Sweet
- Providing Physicals for Sports Programs at the MS & HS
- Annual HS trip to Kalahari Resort every spring
- Selling Malley’s Chocolates and Candies at Easter
- and more…
It’s our goal to avoid fundraisers like selling candles and wrapping paper. So, we use a combination of events, like the Santa Shop at Gilles Sweet, and cash-back programs from stores and manufacturers, and some non-traditional sales events like the upcoming Cook Book at Gilles to raise our funds.
Monies raised in the past few years have helped to:
- bring programs into the school at the EEC
- purchase apps for the iPads in use at Gilles Sweet
- provide snacks for students during state testing at the Middle School
- provide scholarships to some lucky Seniors as they graduate from the High School
- make After-Prom an amazing yearly event at the High School
- and much, much more!
Thank you for all of your help so far and we look forward to continuing to provide for our schools and students well into the future!